Employer of choice
With modern facilities and recording a near-perfect 98.9 per cent score in the Victorian Public Health Facilities External Cleaning Audit, it’s easy to see why Portland District Health is known as a quality employer.
Other benefits of working at Portland Health Service include:
- Lifestyle – combination of coastal, rural and low density urban areas
- Location – Portland District Health overlooks the port and beach areas.
- Recreational activities including Bush Walking in the many National and Coastal Parks, Water Sport including yachting, surfing, fishing, canoeing and waterskiing.
- Affordable housing within minutes from work,
- Salary packaging, including remote area allowance,
- Ample Parking at Hospital,
- Flexible work hours,
- Opportunity for career development,
- Local Airline Service to Melbourne and Adelaide
Centre for Rural Emergency Medicine – Emergency medical training for medical staff
Active Health Portland – Officially opening in 2012
If you would like further information on a Career at Portland District Health, please contact Human Resources on email@example.com