Seeking a Sea Change? With a choice of private and public primary and secondary schools and South West TAFE, the combination of coastal, rural, and low-density urban living makes Portland an ideal place to work, live and raise a family.
Trek the Great South West Walk, discover Bridgewater Bay’s rugged coastline, and have lunch overlooking the ocean. You can Waterski the Lakes, Kayak the Glenelg River or surf famous Black Nose point.
Active Health Portland currently have a vacancy for a:
(Full-Time or Part-Time)
- Generous salary (percentage of billings) with maximum salary packaging benefits in a mixed billing practice
- Guaranteed income period for successful applicant
- Rental Assistance and accommodation packages available by negotiation
- Enjoy a vibrant team environment, become an important part of our clinical team and have your opinion valued in the practice.
- General Practice within the framework of a multidisciplinary practice/team focusing on both systematic chronic disease management and acute care
- No “after hours” responsibilities
- Flexible working hours for a balanced lifestyle
- State of the art facilities including fully equipped treatment room
- Financially rewarded teaching opportunities to both teach and learn within our vertically integrated teaching model
- Well established and integrated multidisciplinary team, that implements and supports GPs to provide best practice in chronic disease management
- Holistic care approach
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience as a vocationally registered GP
- Registration as a medical practitioner with AHPRA
For further information, and position description, please see www.activehealthportland.com.au
For enquiries please contact:
Rachael Siemon, AHP Practice Manager
0355221200 or email@example.com